- In connection with providing access to the content of the www.banczykstomatologia.pl website, so-called cookies are used, i.e. information saved by the servers on the user’s end device, which may be read by the servers at each connection from this end device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, the information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of the www.banczykstomatologia.pl website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for:
adapting the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimising the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow the website user’s device to be recognised and the website to be properly displayed, adapted to the user’s individual needs,
creating statistics which help to understand how website users use websites, which enables improving their structure and content,
maintain the session of the website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the website,
providing users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- We may use the following types of cookies on the www.banczykstomatologia.pl website:
“necessary” cookies to enable the use of the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website,
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect misuse of the website’s authentication,
cookies that make it possible to collect information about the use of the website,
“functional” cookies which make it possible to “remember” the user’s selected settings and to personalise the user’s interface, e.g. with respect to the selected language or region of origin of the user, the font size, the design of the website, etc,
“advertising” cookies which make it possible to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s terminal device by default. Users of the website may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic processing of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform on their placement in the web site user’s device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser). Failure to change the settings with regard to cookies means that they will be placed on the user’s end device, and thus we will store information on the user’s end device and gain access to this information.
- Disabling cookies may make it more difficult to use certain services on our websites, in particular those requiring a login. However, deactivating the option of accepting cookies does not make it impossible to read or view the content of the www.banczykstomatologia.pl website, with the exception of those whose access requires a log-in.
- Cookies may be placed on the end device of the www.banczykstomatologia.pl website user and then used by advertisers, research companies and providers of multimedia applications cooperating with the website.
To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
The website www.banczykstomatologia.pl, includes plug-ins for the following social networks:
Facebook, whose functionality allows the use of buttons: “Like” and “Recommend/Share” which are linked to Facebook.
Using the “Like” button , recommending an image or a selected section of the page, as well as posting a comment, the user logs into Facebook.
Youtube, whose functionality allows you to upload videos shared from YouTube to your pages.
Alfamedica sp. z o. o. informs that as part of its marketing activities it uses the services of GOOGLE Inc. with regard to the possibilities of the AdWords advertising system