- The Policy is addressed to the users of the website www.facebook.com/Bańczyk-Stomatologia. The Policy describes the collection and use of the website users’ data, which is collected directly from them or through cookies and similar technologies.
Data Administrator and Contact.
The Administrator of the data collected in relation to the use of the Website is bańczyk Stomatologia with the registered office in Częstochowa, 166 Kilińskiego St. tel. 609 564 455 , 799 039 386 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org In matters related to the processing of your data by the Administrator, you may contact him using the above address data, or the Administrator’s appointed Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Scope of data collection.
- The website allows you to contact the Administrator and provide him with your identification data, contact details, as well as data related to the content of the message.
- The Administrator collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the site, search terms, number of sub-pages viewed, date and source of visit.
Source of data.
- If you have contacted the Administrator, the data have been provided to us directly from you.
- If your data have been provided in connection with a matter handled by the person who referred the matter to the Administrator, the source of the data is that person. In this case, the Administrator receives identification data, address and case-related data, such as a description of the case.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data.
– analysing network traffic, ensuring security within the Website and adapting content to users’ needs on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
– responding to your enquiries, providing you with the requested offer and conducting correspondence in order to settle your case, based on your consent and the Administrator’s legitimate interest in fulfilling users’ requests (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) RODO).
Right to withdraw consent.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your contact data at any time by contacting the Administrator. The withdrawal of consent may make it difficult or impossible to contact you.
Obligation or voluntary nature of the data
- The provision of data by you for the purpose of handling the case is voluntary but necessary. Failure to do so may make it difficult or impossible to process your case.
- The provision of data necessary for the static analysis of users of the Website is voluntary. You may use the so-called incognito mode in order to browse the Website without providing the Administrator with information about your visit to the Website. Using the incognito mode, and therefore not providing data, does not affect your ability to use the Website.
Your rights under the RODO with regard to the data processed
You have the right to:
* request the Administrator to access your data, as well as to receive a copy of it (Article 15 RODO);
* request the Administrator to rectify or amend your data (Article 16 RODO) – with regard to the request for rectification, when you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
* request the Administrator to erase your data (Article 17 RODO);
* request the Administrator to restrict processing (18 RODO) – e.g. when you notice that your data is inaccurate – you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period of time allowing us to check the accuracy of the data;
* make a complaint in relation to the Administrator’s processing of your personal data to the President of the Data Protection Authority.
Recipients of your personal data
The recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive them by law. In addition, your data may be made available to couriers, postal operators, law firms, debt collection companies, hosting provider, mail server, law office and entities with which Bańczyk Stomatologia has signed a personal data entrustment agreement.
Data storage period
Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or until the case is settled, and then until the expiry of the statute of limitations for claims of the parties related to its execution.
Data related to web traffic analysis collected through cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires. Some cookies never expire, so the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time necessary for the administrator to fulfil the purposes of data collection, such as ensuring security and analysing historical data related to website traffic.
Transfer of data to a third country or international organisation
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
The website allows the collection of information about the user through cookies and similar technologies, the use of which most often involves the installation of this tool on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.). This information is used to remember the user’s decisions (choice of font, contrast, acceptance of policies), maintain the user’s session (e.g. after logging in), remember the password (with consent), collect information about the user’s device and his/her visit for security purposes, but also to analyse visits and adapt content.
Information obtained through cookies and similar technologies is not combined with other data of the users of the Service, nor is it used to identify them by the Administrator.
The user has the option to set their browser to block certain types of cookies and other technologies, by specifying, for example, that only those necessary for the correct display of the website will be allowed. By default, most browsers allow all cookies, but the user can change these settings at any time and can also delete any cookies already installed. Each browser allows this through one of the options available in the settings or preferences.
The user also has the possibility to use the website in the so-called incognito mode, which blocks the collection of data about his/her visit.
Using the website without changing the browser settings, i.e. with default acceptance of cookies and similar technologies, means consent to their use for the purposes specified above. The administrator does not use the information obtained for marketing purposes.
 Delete if the Service does not collect analytical data about users.